Published by Adrian
on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 8:55 PM.
I enjoy reading Brian Tracy. These quotes apply in telemarketing system:
1. Learn to love your work, and commit yourself to becoming outstanding in your field. You can never really like yourself and accept yourself as a worthwhile person until you have become good at what you do.
2. Decide exactly what it is you want in life. Set it as a goal, and decide the price you will have to pay to get it. Nothing worthwhile ever comes without sacrifice.
3. Back every goal and plan with persistent determination and willpower. Resilience — the willingness to bounce back — and flexibility are key characteristics of successful people.
4. Commit yourself to lifelong learning. Read, listen to audiocassettes, attend seminars and take courses. The most valuable asset you will ever have is your mind — invest in it continually.
5. Use your time wisely. Make sure that you are not wasting a minute and are always spending your time in valuable ways.
6. Follow the leaders. Determine the people who are the best in your field, and decide to be like them. If you associate with people who are not success oriented, that alone can prevent your success.
7. Guard your integrity. By integrity, we mean not only being honest with others, but also being true to yourself and your goals.
8. Use your inborn creativity. Each person has enormous reserves of creativity deep inside him, which can be used if he stirs them up and practices every day. Always look for newer, better, faster, easier ways to do things.
9. Treat every prospect like a million-dollar customer – as though he were the most important person in the world. Conduct your life as though everyone were going to do exactly what you do.
10. Work hard and you will succeed. If you hold back, you will never attain the heights of success that you are capable of reaching.